Monday, February 21, 2022

Fun With Colors [PhET]

Once I saw how much students enjoyed exploring colors with Pixel Peeping, I thought I'd take that curiosity a step further with an add-on activity that didn't require any materials beyond the means of running PhET's Color Vision simulation.

Running this in-person required my first distribution of color copies. I printed the student documents in quantity on my color laser printer at home until I was able to secure a color laser printer for my classroom. Unfortunately, there came a time when the school's principal decided to wage war on the cost of printing done by teachers and rejected all in-room printing supply requests. So I had the printer, but no more toner. And no more printed pages. I trust the savings were worth it.

In any case, "Fun With Colors" is quirky and brief, so I posted it as a freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment